Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Another Boring Day .

Another boring day =x . Woke up in the morning and it was raining heavily . Then went to school , lessons was boring . Nothing much on .

After school while I was walking to the taxi stand I passed by this group of people . Basically they're the DJs / people of the radio station [ 98.8fm ] . They were giving out mook cake voucher o.O !

I wanted to go and take 1 for fun . But then , I look infront and saw 2 taxi left , If I failed to get on those 2 , I've to wait for another long period before the next taxi arrived .

So I went for the taxi =) . Guess wad ? The taxi meter reading is again rm2.90 ! I gave rm3.00 and ask the taxi driver to keep the change but he refused ! Well , then he gave me back rm0.10 and I went home .

Thats all for today . Boring day .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home