Friday, August 31, 2007

Merdeka Eve .

Skipped school today , wanted to stay at home and sleep . But , I woke up on 7 am and then suddenly * poof * my house blacked out ! For freaking 5 and a half hours . No fan , light , TV and comp . Thank god I charged my phone last nite , it keep me occupied for the freaking 5 and a half hours .

5 and a half hours later , everything is back to normal . Went for lunch and so on . Then dinner comes , after that I prepared for my tuition . Went out and the traffic was so horrible and decided to skip tuition .

The traffic was so busy that we cant even go out to countdown for our 50th National Day . All I can do is stay at home and watch movie . And watch the fireworks on TV !

Arrr .. what a way to start my day .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home