Thursday, September 6, 2007

The Story Of Feeder .

Decided to blog after losing badly at DAL . I was owning this afternoon but not tonite , it sux . We played 5 on 5 , and I'm using my best hero . Eventhough I duno the name of the hero xD . I even did triple kill this afternoon and get rank 1 throughout the whole game .

Tonite is a disaster , won the 1st game . Lost the 2nd game , It ended with 14 deaths and 1 kill . Dam .. feel like playing 1 more game =x . But now everyone sleeping , not many people to play with . Wanted to skip school tomorrow , but staying at home is also doing nothing . Its not like I'll study at home lol . I might be jus playing DAL the whole morning , thats like so No Life !

Arrrr .. still cant accept the fact that I lost . Now my stats sheet is ugly .
5 won 1 lose . Thats all for now , going to bed soon .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home