Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Back to School .

I went to school today . After 1 week break . Since staying at home is boring so I decided to go ..

Who knows going to school turn out to be even more boring ..

I did not know that there's dodge ball match today , thats why I never bring my clothes to change and play . All I did was sitting down and watching them playing . And it rains , I'm all wet when I reached home .. Because I've 3 bucks with me only , so I've to stop the taxi lol . And walk back home in the rain xD .

I got to know some of my results today .
B.I. ( English ) - 69 marks , wtf ?! 1 more marks to A2 !!!
B.M. ( Malay ) - 48 marks , I passed !!! improved 10 marks xD

Ok thats all for today . Time to continue watching Prison Break Season 3 xD

To those who is interested to download it and watch .. here's the link

http://waaaahhhhhhhh.tv/pb/

Haha Enjoy xD !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home