Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Busy

Was busy lately ;)

Busy helping my lil sis to manage her freaking PSP .. which made me pissed off lol . I installed 3 games inside ( Fifa Street , Winning Eleven and Fifa 2007 ) the next day .. she changed those 3 games to .. Megaman , X-man and Spiderman ._. !

Lately , I've been watching movies I watched before like Spiderman 1 , Spiderman 2 , Spiderman 3 and more movie such as 300 [ this one I never watch before =x ] and more on my iPod lol ..

You all mus be wondering why the heck I watch it in my iPod which has a freakin more screen .. I should have watch in my comp / tv rite ? ..
The thing I like watching it on my iPod is its handy .. U can watch it anywhere and anytime xD !

Cant play DAL =( .. I cant patch . Oh well , Trickster is boring nowadays . Now its time for me to look for something new to do other than playing game ._. !!

Ok thats all for now ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home