Tuesday, October 9, 2007

CheckMate ! Are you sure ?

It's a mistake going to school today .

Other than passsing up the stupid form for the sake of SPM , then the rest of the day was boring .

The dumbest and lamest thing happened was ..
I'm blacklisted o.O ! Lol ..
But it's kinda fake .. xD

The reason I'm blacklisted is because I was suspected for cheating during the exams .. lol

And my reason was I've never cheat / copy others during exams , I'm jus talking / borrow stationaries only . Well thats the truth ..

Why would I cheat during the exams man .. It's not like I'm despo to pass / get high marks like others ^^ .

And somemore If they've prove that I cheated / copy during the exams .. why cant they catch me on the spot and straight give me zero / 0 ? xD !

Seriously .. lol this is lame .

And yes , I failed my Add Math paper . Hopefully gonna pass my BM xD
Unless , they're against me and went to edit my paper so that I get zero /0 ..

Time for a rest .. Start with new mood after my rest =p !

Some people are just .. u know .. =p !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home