Monday, October 8, 2007

Time for a break .

Exams are finally over , well at least it's over for this year .

Now It's time for a break =p . Not gonna touch Trickster till there's new update ..

So for the time being .. DAL , Audi , Dota will be ok but not gonna play them like no-lifers xD !

Dam ! My maid is leavin in 1-2 days time .. That means I've to take over her job since I'm free . Doing housework for 2 weeks or so till the new maid arrive .

While others working and getting paid , I'm doing housework without getting paid =( ! lol ..

But who cares , sweeping / mopping the floor , cleaning the window , wash the dishes and so on isn't a big deal to me =x . Better than sitting infront of the comp 24/7 . Haha ..

Holidays nothing much for October , housework .. comp .. and Tv =p !

Then gonna plan for November . Thats all for now .. 1 match DAL then Tv time ! xD

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home