Saturday, June 28, 2008

Biology .

I came across this biology exam paper from S'pore .

Photobucket

(b) ' THE MAN IS IMPOTENT ! ( Or he might be using condom ) ' LOL (: !

Photobucket

(a) ' Osmosis , lulz ' ( why on earth he uses ' lulz ' ) LOL !

(c) God's will Drought Magic Hyper Osmosis Work of the devil Heaven's will Drunk By Me . ( Final answer : drunk by me ) LOL !

Photobucket

Lol . try reading yourself xD

How I wish M'sia Biology paper also this kinda question (:
More on application . less on facts xD .
And I'll get A1 for Bio =x

p/s - I changed new layout (: !

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good, i just made many different emo backgrounds in my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info

February 6, 2010 at 5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home