Thursday, December 17, 2009

To be on the edge of breaking down, And no one's there to save you

Decided to update since it is almost the end of year 2009.

So yeah. SAM Results are out. I screwed it up :/

With a TER ( Tertiary Entrance Rank ) of 60.3 which is VERY low.

Everyone else is like getting a TER of AT LEAST 90.0 and above!

But to think of it, I kinda deserve it because I didn't put in much effort into the whole course. I've been slacking throughout the whole course without realizing that every small little thing counts which includes class test, quizes that carries a small amount of weightage that contribute to the final score until the very end, those added up and...

This also proves that I'm not a consistent person, because if I'm, I wouldn't screwed up my internal assessment. Heh.

Put that all aside, 2009 is not that bad after all. College was awesome :D

I got to meet new friends from all over Malaysia. From Kelantan to Johor and across the sea to Sabah and Sarawak. They are nice people I gotta say :D

Also not forgetting my oh-so-awesome class of S2. And also awesome classmates and lecturers.


Class Rep, Melvin. A good class rep who took my attendance for me when I MIA :)

Physics Lecturer, Mr Ng. Who keeps reminding me ' All Ng's are smart ' :/


Johor Boy, Will. My driver who fetches me home 3am in the morning :)


Gayboy, Leon. Who is also my Chemistry lab partner, which helped me alot.

Right, Nabil. Who intro me to good food and got me working my arse out :D Babi sial!


Sabah Boy, JenYang. Freaking Oyster! Haha

And then comes SAM Corroboreeeee.





Heh :)

I'm done here. Like finally?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank u :-) check out that emo boy style on this blog:
http://www.emo--boys.info

February 3, 2010 at 4:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
No More Crawling Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Quickly Search HD Movies, PC Games, MP3 Albums, Software & Download Them at Dashing Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet Search[/B][/URL]

February 5, 2010 at 4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home